Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I be a man of my word

Okay so it was almost a month in the making but I've finally got a mini laptop. It weighs about less than a pound I think. For all you eggheads out there including but limited to my brother Mike, Elvin (how do i get on skype, come to china and show me please) Paul..I mean Tom..aah Paul, Harney (how's working from home), Leon (how's that neck), Tyree, Marsel and et al (whoever he is) it's the Asus EEE PC 900 (I hate pcs). Black, Linus, 30 GB HDD, 1 GB DDR2, Intel Mobile CPU & Chipset, WiFi 802.11b/g, 1.3 M Camera 10/100Mbps Ethernet, Sleeve. Know what all that means to me? It means I can upload pictures, blog without getting drunk and when I want to and email without lugging around a heavy laptop. I know I should have picked it up before I left the good ole US of A like my friend Rich said but I din na listen. Well I'm connected now and I'VE UPLOADED PICTURES. Okay shut up. I hear all those "about time" coming my way. Be quiet and just g0 to:

picasaweb.google.com/wilchappell

That's one L in Wil for those that still don't know. BDK!!

You will see my From China with love album. Enjoy. - Wil

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW,the pictures were hot,that is some pretty place.the one of you setting was the best,looked like a semi-black budda with your subjest around you.Looked like you are the center of attention. As you can see I am getting better with doing things on the computer. I really am enjoying your travels in China.Take care love Mom

Tyree said...

Yeah man - bout time :) glad to see you've got the equipment !!! Finally

Anonymous said...

EEE !!! Read up on it, and its something I'm interested in too. Going to check out pics now. Oh yeah, FINALLY !!!

Russell said...

WOW!!Glad that your finally posting photos. The shot with the kid with the 50 cent T shirt is sureal. Who would have imagined, in the words of Stevie Wonder, a poor boy born in hard time NYC, would be sitting in Beijing doing you! And it's not even your birthday! LOL
Keep posting and I'll keep praying. I'm so proud of you!!

Russell

Jan Dahlink said...

I am so enjoying sharing your adventures with you. You look and sound so happy, je suis tres enviouse. Athena heads to Beijing in about 2 wks and will try to hook up with you. Got a # she can reach you at or will email work? Stay well my friend, miss you lots,
Love, buttercup's buttercup