Thursday, April 17, 2008

Across the miles

It's a voice that I hadn't heard in a while telling me that it just wanted to check in to make sure that I arrived in Biloxi safely.  

It's an instant message conversation with my mom assuring her that I am liked and am doing fine. 

It's a text from: my sister on the first day that I hit the road wishing me God's speed and blessings; one of my boys letting me know that he misses me and that he's thinking of me; a "hi honey" from one of my girls; it's a picture of the lovely Mozarts from one of the coolest couples that I know.  

It's a "Maaaammma" and a "Billy" and a "Yes" and a "I'm reading them" and a lovely "Hi honey bunch sugar pie" in the comment sections of my blogs

It's my family and my friends all reaching out to me across the miles showing me so much love and support.  I miss and love you all as well.  Thank you for all the love.  You don't know how much hearing from you makes my day; be it a text, a comment or email.  

Thank you so much.  - Wil

P.S.  I have so much to tell you about today (Thursday April 17th).  It really incredibly moving on so many levels.  Watch this space.  I'll blog later tonight.  

No comments: